Beautiful Words

"True photography inspires the inner beauty of a display"

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vacation Is...

Well one last day of the holidays unable to post much in the last few days because of the many parties I've been attending.
4 parties all smashed together which was full on because i didn't have a minute to think or rest.
This whole week was mainly spent shopping for presents, writing cards and planning on arrival at the parties which includes what to where which is normally a big hassle.
I had heaps of fun though, living every bit and seizing the days left of time.
It feels great when your around a bunch of people you know and enjoy the moment.
There were certain places where i didn't know my way around the crowd but eventually found my way around in one of the parties i went to.
I feel so sleepy and exhausted and even numb.
Time to head back to that everyday routine. How boring.
I realise now that you live most of your life to work.

No comments: