Beautiful Words

"True photography inspires the inner beauty of a display"

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spending Time With Satisfaction

Yesterday most of my time was spent wondering through shops with my friends.
It was quite a day with laughter and voices which filled the air.
I plan to do that tomorrow as well in order to pass through my holidays with satisfaction.
Yesterday my friends and i had watched a movie which i didn't find very entertaining which took away my curiosity to watch another.
Today's day is probably just a plain holiday day.
Just lazing around and hopefully i can be bothered to finish my homework.
We only have a few more days to go and BAM! it's back to school.
I reckon the next few days are going to fly like crazy even though i hope they wouldn't
I want to do something exciting these holidays and I'll see what the next few days bring to my experiences.

No comments: