Beautiful Words

"True photography inspires the inner beauty of a display"

Monday, April 21, 2008

Boredom Engulfs one

Exactly one more week of my holidays.
Today's time was spent basically going shopping for a couple of hours and watching TV.
Time passed by quickly since i stayed up watching cricket yesterday and waking up at 12:30pm.
I thought that was a very late start today and i basically wasted my day away.
I want to start waking up earlier tomorrow as a soon as i can and experience my holiday to the max.
There's nothing really max i can do though but just live up all I've got.
I think I'm letting the days rot away just being simply lazy I've got to do something about that.
This is my second post and I'm quite amazed that i bothered to actually post this reply.
Let's see if i can maintain the pace.

No comments: