Beautiful Words

"True photography inspires the inner beauty of a display"

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Staring At Blank Walls

This week was hectic at the start, running out of time to do the many jobs pending. Although, now it's cleared up. I have finally have time on my hands. There's always a time to struggle but there's always a time of relaxing.
I've finished reading Twilight long back. If I could only find someone like Edward Cullen; that would be a character in my wildest fantasies that I long to be real in my life. After reading Twilight, it's made me want to read other works about romance and steer my imagination in that direction. While I wait for the book after Twilight in the series I've been reading, not necessarily about love, but other works. The books seem truthfully boring compared to Twilight. Even though Twilight may not have as many aspects of an action book it can really make everything feel almost real.
Before I entered this phase of "having not much to do" I thought i would enjoy having spare time. In a way I want that busy life to come back. It's kinda weird how the brain works. It's the same when your cold, you seem to want the weather to be hot; and vice versa. We want what we don't have but we barely seem to rejoice what we have already.
It's funny what i do in my spare time. Sometimes when I think about it, it seems that all the time I have has gotten my head in. I've developed a habit of staring. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm staring at a wall. I just do it. Sometimes daydreaming, sometimes my mind is just blank when I stare. I don't really pay attention to what I'm staring at but it just happens. I've lost myself daydreaming in class this week. Just staring at the door until, my brain came back to collect my conscience me. I don't think it's anything to worry about, maybe it's because of boredom or a lack of things to occupy my brain. I'm not exactly sure though. Looks like I've got a mystery to solve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i daydream all da time!
cyaz

Anonymous said...

hey sharan....
even i do daydream.. but my friends just snap me out from it........
c ya...
ur friend!!!!!!