Beautiful Words

"True photography inspires the inner beauty of a display"

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stop Holding Me Back

Exactly two weeks since my last entry. I really need to keep typing more.
Half yearlies are up and there's always that push from parents that pressures an extra to your body weight. So this fortnight progresses with that feeling of regret to study which pulls me down. This month I'm indulging in too many chocolates. Of course they're delicious but i really need to control my cravings. I've also seemed to be cutting down on my physical activity which is basically taking my dog for a walk each day. Could this attitude be an outcome of the chilly weather? Maybe so. The sun sets really early and i struggle to find as little as a ray of light to go for a walk after school.

Fortunately thought my sores don't hurt anymore but there's a nice pink bruise on my knee for myself to nurture. Today i have to say was the most boring day. Nothing interesting popped out of nowhere, no conversation bloomed out of air and there was definitely no laughter to sound. Today was a big frown rather than a smile. I mean, Saturday, the day of relaxation, Infinite hours of sleep and spending quality time with friends and family. There was nothing of that. I did go out today but i was just following the crowd or the order. Following in line, that is all, nothing more. It was quite unlike Friday. Friday was full of laughter.

No comments: