Beautiful Words

"True photography inspires the inner beauty of a display"

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Gush Of Spring

I'm not procrastinating to post it's just that I was held back. Held back to finish off my school work rather than update my blog. People say that education is meant to help your well being later on in life but when the pressure piles on your back your lifestyle begins to change and it's hard to be free. This is how i felt a week ago. Why can't our assignments be spread out throughout the year instead of given all at once.
On the brighter hand, spring has officially started. This season is meant to be "the" season of the year when the birds fly from place to place, the breeze swoops across the edge of your cheek and when the gold rays of sunlight warm up the ends of your toes. This month is all about how nature blossom and displays it's colors just like a flower. It's a change from the winter chill. The sun stays up a little longer which means there's time for that evening walk with your dog.
I finally got my own camera from all the money i had accumulated from my birthday. It's Sony and it's stylish! This spring with holidays edging in less than a week I'll be snapping away with flash. It's brought me back to my hobby which is photography. When I've captured the right amount of photo's and touched and customized them up with imaging software, I'll print them in a matte finish. It'll pass my time over the holidays.
During this spring holidays I also want improve my fitness. According to my physical activity results (flexibility, endurance, speed, etc) and BMI(body mass index) I have a well balanced lifestyle. Even though my health is good doesn't everyone aim for the top? I'm quite competitive in sports so I basically want to be near the top. This holidays I'm concentrating on my own well-being. Of course there'll always be the day out with friends and a muck around. Till then though, I'll just have to countdown.

No comments: